Saturday 18 February 2017

Oxford Mail - James Fitzjohn excited by Horspath challenge as he moves from Cumnor

HORSPATH have signed talented batsman James Fitzjohn from Cumnor. Fitzjohn captained Oxfordshire Under 17s to glory in the 2014 ECB County Competition B Division Cup final.
The 20-year-old Exeter University student said: "I'm obviously really excited by moving clubs. "I have spent four or five years at Cumnor now. "They did lots for my development and I cannot thank them enough, but I'm looking for a new challenge and test, and I believe Horspath is the right place to do that."
Horspath captain Will Eason is delighted to sign the former Abingdon School pupil. "He is a good quality player," he said. "I've kept tabs on him for the last couple of years and with all the options he had I am really pleased he has come to us."

Posted by: Graham Plested

No comments:

Post a Comment